Live broadcast from ‘They Hate Us But They Need Us: Journalistic Failure and Redemption in the Era of President Donald Trump’

Amherst Wire broadcasted live on Facebook from the UMass Journalism Department’s panel, “They Hate Us But They Need Us: Journalistic Failure and Redemption in the Era of President Donald Trump.” Professors Kathy Roberts Forde, Shaheen Pasha, Rodrigo Zamith and Razvan Sibii spoke on the panel, which was moderated by Brian McDermott.

• Live broadcast from ‘They Hate Us But They Need Us: Journalistic Failure and Redemption in the Era of President Donald Trump’

UMass Got Talent winner Friends at the Falls to open at Spring Concert

Ewe won’t believe this: UMass sheep gives birth to five lambs

Physical Plant employees caught reporting fraudulent hours

‘Doomsday clock’ close to midnight, Noam Chomsky tells audience at UMass Amherst

Hadley man arraigned following alleged bomb threat in Coolidge Hall

Minuteman Marching Band to perform at Tournament of Roses Parade

Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas talks immigration reform at UMass

Elizabeth Warren to speak at 2017 UMass Amherst commencement

UMass IT program showcases new tech at annual summit

The Hatch reopens as a ‘freeform’ space for students