The EIC Podcast: The UMass Brotherly Union looks to empower and promote unity amongst men of color

(Jonathan Kermah and Patrick Kline/Amherst Wire)

Jonathan Kermah, Editor in Chief

The UMass Brotherly Union is a new minority student group with a mission of empowering and unifying me of color on campus. Jonathan Kermah is joined by UMass junior and public relations officer of the Brotherly Union Benjy Celestin and sophomore outreach and fundraising officer of the Brotherly Union Kenny Amoah to discuss the union’s objectives and the state of black student organizations and the UMass administration.

Listen and subscribe to Amherst Wired Network here:

Produced by: Jonathan Kermah
Edited by: Jonathan Kermah
Music by: Trevor Wilson
Email Jonathan at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter @jonathankermah.
Follow the UMass Brotherly Union on Twitter and Instagram @umassbrotherlyunion.

About the Writer
Photo of Jonathan Kermah
Jonathan Kermah, Editor in Chief

"Aim high" -Childish Major

Email Jonathan at [email protected], or follow him on Twitter @JonathanKermah

• The EIC Podcast: The UMass Brotherly Union looks to empower and promote unity amongst men of color

Broadcast News

Meet Alec – the UMPD officer with four legs

The spotlight is on Jamila Lyiscott

808s and Ankle Breaks featuring Jay Astro

Race isn’t so black and white

Showcase

Women’s Basketball: UMass tops Davidson in a night of career-highs and broken records

• Showcase

Men’s Lacrosse Highlights: Harvard spoils UMass’s home opener

How to vote in the primaries from UMass Amherst

Showcase

Basketball Highlights: UMass narrowly beats Saint Louis

Multimedia

TransAtlantic Soccer Podcast: Hrefna Petursdottir on life as an international student athlete

Showcase

Basketball Highlights: Dayton tops UMass after pulling away in the second half