Live broadcast from ‘They Hate Us But They Need Us: Journalistic Failure and Redemption in the Era of President Donald Trump’

Amherst Wire broadcasted live on Facebook from the UMass Journalism Department’s panel, “They Hate Us But They Need Us: Journalistic Failure and Redemption in the Era of President Donald Trump.” Professors Kathy Roberts Forde, Shaheen Pasha, Rodrigo Zamith and Razvan Sibii spoke on the panel, which was moderated by Brian McDermott.

• Live broadcast from ‘They Hate Us But They Need Us: Journalistic Failure and Redemption in the Era of President Donald Trump’

Can a universal basic income work? Experts weigh in

Community members march to celebrate Indigenous Peoples’ Day

Gov. Baker awards grants to UMass researchers for ‘smart band-aids’

Southern Poverty Law Center talks hate crimes and race at UMass Amherst

Bringing back the Dada days: UMass student brings surrealism to age of fake news

Neglected behind bars: Incarcerated women face unique health challenges

The party’s over: University takes disciplinary action against two popular fraternities

Small fire in Kennedy dorm prompts police and fire response

Undergraduates build Hydrofarm for sustainable agriculture

Students rally against Charlottesville violence and for DACA recipients